The Black Archives Research Center
- Southeastern Regional Black Archives Research Center and Museum. This is a photograph of Carnegie Library located on the historic campus of Florida A&M
Jack Hadley Black History Museum.com – Thomasville
- James “Jack” Hadley, a native of Thomasville, was born out at Pebble Hill Plantation in Thomas County in 1936 to the late Dennis and Rosetta James Hadley, …
John G. Riley House & Museum – Tallahassee, FL
- The John G. Riley Center/Museum is a historical and cultural gem that sits at the bottom of a hill in downtown Tallahassee, at the corner of Meridian and Jefferson Streets.
African American Museum in Philadelphia
- Displays about the political, religious, family life, Civil Rights movement, arts and entertainment, sports, medicine, architecture, law and technology of African
National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, opening on the national Mall in 2015.
African American Museum – Dallas
- Devoted to the preservation and display of artistic, cultural and historical materials, including an folk art collection.
California African American Museum – Home Page
- Treasures of African American art, history and culture. Located in Los Angeles.
Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History – Detroit
- Welcome to the world’s largest institution dedicated to the African American experience, providing learning opportunities, exhibitions, programs and events.
The African American Museum of the Arts in DeLand Florida
- The African American Museum of the Arts providing artistic excellence of African and Caribbean Americans visual, literary and performing arts through outreach.
National Afro-American Museum & Cultural Center – Wilberforce
- Located in Wilberforce, Ohio, the museum’s permanent exhibition is titled, From Victory To Freedom: Afro-American Life in the 1950s.
The River Road African American Museum
- Exhibits, tour, and general information. Located in Donaldsonville, Louisiana.
Museum Grants for African American History and Culture
- Museum Grants for African American History and Culture are intended to enhance institutional capacity and sustainability through professional training, technical.
Links Museums of Afro-American History
- Great Links to African American History Museums and Resources.
African American Civil War Memorial – Washington, DC
- 50th Anniversary March on Washington August 24, 2013 African American Civil War Museum Director, Frank Smith is the DC Host Committee Chairman.
New Orleans African American Museum – New Orleans Museums
- Located in Treme, the oldest surviving black community in the United States, the New Orleans African American Museum is dedicated to protecting, preserving.
Baltimore Art, Cultural, Historical and African American Museums
- Baltimore art, cultural, historical and African American museums offer something of interest to everyone!
Association of African American Museums – Culver City, CA – Non
- Association of African American Museums, Culver City, CA.
The African American Museum in Philadelphia Philadelphia
- The African American Museum in Philadelphia is dedicated to celebrating and interpreting African-American history and culture.
Dr. Carter G. Woodson African American Museum
- The museum presents the historic voice of one segment of the St. Petersburg community.
Florida African American Museum of Tampa, Florida
- “Youth on the Move” and travel to some of the most exciting and important historical places in America.
Annual Florida African American Heritage Celebration
- The “Florida African American Heritage Celebration” is an outgrowth of the “North Pinellas County African American History Project.”
Visit Jacksonville – Black Heritage Tour
- Explore Jacksonville’s stops along Florida’s Black Heritage Trail.
Wells’ Built Museum of African American History and Culture
- Wells’ Built Museum of African American History and Culture.
Dr. Carter G. Woodson African American Museum – Saint Petersbur
- Dr. Carter G. Woodson African American Museum, Saint Petersburg, FL.
Association of African American Museums: IMLS Announces First
- The John Gilmore Riley Center will coordinate the “Florida African American Museums Exchange Project (FAME),” an initiative designed to build the institutional.
Current Events | Association of African American Museums Blog
- Jun 5, 2013 – In 1997, The Florida African American Heritage Preservation Network, a statewide professional museum association was established.
Florida African American Griots – RootsWeb – Ancestry.com
- Search through Counties, Projects and more. Learn about the Florida African American Griots.
African American | History and Heritage | Things to Do | Visit
- The Florida Black Heritage Trail includes several significant sites in the Tallahassee area including the John G. Riley Museum of African American History.
The Blanchard House Museum of African American … – Visit Florida
- Florida has a rich and diverse history. African American landmarks and legacies exist in various locations throughout the state.
The Dorothy Thompson African-American Museum – Clearwater
- The Dorothy Thompson African-American Museum is open by appointment in Clearwater, Florida.
Well’s Built Museum of African American History … – Viva Florida
- Dr. William Monroe Wells, an African American physician, built this hotel in 1926 to provide lodging to African Americans visiting the Orlando area. Second-floor.
Culture Keepers-Florida: Oral History of the African American
- Culture Keepers-Florida: Oral History of the African American Museum Experience [Deborah Johnson-Simon] on Amazon.com. *FREE* super saver shipping on.
Historical Museums of Florida – A History Guide – Census Finder
- Today it houses the Florida A&M University Black Archives, Research Center and Museum.
African-American Research Library and Cultural Center
- African-American Research Library and Cultural Center.
Collier County Museum – African American Sites & Culture in Florida
- African Americans have made significant contributions to Florida’s growth and development and continue to play an important role in creating modern Collier.
Central Florida African American History tour – Florida Cultural Tours
- African American History and Other Cultural Tours of Florida. … Wells Built Museum – Dr. William M. Wells was an African-American physician in Orlando during.
Black History · HistoryMiami
- Lean more about Black History in South Florida by reading articles from past issues of museum publications.
Permanent Exhibitions – The Orange County Regional History Center
- African Americans in Central Florida Expand your understanding of the tragedies and triumphs from Central Florida’s African American history.
African American Museums – Harlemhistory.org
- African American Museum of the Arts Fort Lauderdale Old Dillard Museum Jacksonville Ritz Theater and La Villa Museum Tallahassee.
Kin ad African Traveling Museum Exhibit – Kinad Inc.
- Dedicated Since 2000 Towards Preserving African American History Throughout Our Communities Investing Into Our Children’s Future year round…
Tour of Harry T Moore Museum by the Florida African American
- YouTube Video – April, 2010 – Florida African American Museum toured the Harry T Moore Museum in Mims, Florida Visit
Wells Built Museum – Orlando Tourist Information Bureau
- If you are planning on a trip to Florida, it is a must that you include Wells’ Museum in your itinerary as you tour around the blossoming city of Orlando.
Blanchard House Museum
- The Blanchard House Museum of African American History and Culture of Charlotte County.
Florida – African American Museums – United States – Subject
- African American Museums – United States. Florida.
Black Museums – International Black Genealogy Summit
- African American Museum of the Arts 325 South Clara Avenue PO Box 1319 DeLand, FL 32721-1319 (386) 736-4004
National Afro-American Museum and Cultural Center – Wikipedia
- The National Afro-American Museum and Cultural Center is a museum located in Wilberforce, Ohio, whose mission is to promote a greater understanding and awareness of African American culture and history.
Smithsonian National Museum of African American History
- The Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture will be built in Washington, DC and is expected to open in 2015.
Oprah Winfrey gives $12 million to National Museum of African
- Jun 11, 2013 – The media mogul and former talk-show host previously gave $1 million to the National Museum of African American History and Culture.
National Great Blacks In Wax Museum
- National Great Blacks In Wax Museum America’s national Black Educational Museum located in Baltimore Maryland close to Washington, DC.
Contemporary African Photographs – Stanford.edu
- A collection of sites and images that focuses on African resources.
African American History Month Images
- An incredible collection of images that educators can use for African American HIstory Month as well as their year long teachings.
Library of Congress – Florida African American History
- Library of Congress is a great resource to research Florida African American History.